July 29, 2012

He asked She said yes!!!

     HeAskedSheSaidYes is a Etsy store that one of my friends and a fellow bride just opened up! She will be selling digital invites that you can print at home! She also sells Save The Dates, Inserts and I think might even do Thank You Cards!!!
     Her prices are great and she is open to designing something special JUST FOR YOU! you can check Out her Etsy page Here!

   Check out her her Etsy store Then come back and comment with what your favorite design is! 
   

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute invite! Congratulations! And surprisingly I am getting married on the same date in one of the San Francisco wedding venues. My best friend took the responsibility of planning my wedding and I am sure it is going to be one of the best days of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!